Monday, November 9, 2009

Kits are going live!


Yes I know it has taken a while (thanks for the reminders Deb!)

but I have finally got it together with the kits.
I have combined the "garter stitch plain and simple" patterns you have seen recently with my own handdyed yarn (the yummy wool/bamboo/silk "Biba" sportweight yarn) and packaged them together with knitting needles, stitch markers, a label and basic notions.
Hat kits are $15.00 US and Garment kits start at $24.00 US
Garment kits are available in 2 size groups to keep everything simple, I have included the hat patterns free of charge, in case you have leftover yarn.
New Zealander's pay $5.00 postage, everyone else pays $12.00
The first 25 garment kit purchasers will get a handprinted calico tote to keep their project in.
Ok so - perfect Christmas gift for a new knitter, pregnant mum on bedrest or anyone wanting to knit something simple, elegant and quick for their favourite little person!
Click on the little deer for the link

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Jussi - it's a big job! Hope it goes well for you.

Susan said...

Hooray! They look great!

Ruby Girl said...

The kits look so cute and a great idea, I hope it all goes really well, which I am sure they will.