Sunday, January 9, 2011

The wedding photos


Holly + Nick: The photos from Delphine Photography on Vimeo.

The song is "First day of my life" by The Bright Eyes - the best man got the song wrong and the newlyweds were on the dance floor awaiting their first dance as man and wife and our ears were assaulted by "bright eyes...burning like fire"  ...iphone to the rescue! this song makes me cry like nothing else, when we watched it with my Uncle today he asked me if I would like a roll of toilet paper!

The second song is the one Holly walked down the aisle to...unconventional - like the happy couple, I can't remember the name of it (I'll Shazam it and post it later) but really it's all about the last line.

It is difficult deciding which of these we will get printed, the one of our nuclear family for sure, the one of 4 generations of Mums and daughters, absolutely and the one of the entire Turner/Wiffen family with add-ons of course! but which to choose of Holly and Nick...I'll try to narrow it down.

In knitting news - I managed to get the remainder of the yarn needed to finish the woman's version of the plum blossom cardigan, it will be finished this week I hope!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful! Bee-yoo-tee-fulll! I got teary, too.

Helen said...

So lovely...ok, pass that damn toilet paper over now.