Friday, October 1, 2010

Catch up time

Less posting generally means lot's of working around here.

Flash has been in China all week, so I have been staying up until 2 am getting things done - and the results have been fantastic! I have almost finished the 12 designs I promised an Australian company, and theres a lot more to come from that partnership.

next project is to look at the idea of self-publishing hard copies of my patterns to wholesale to yarn shops, but I'm trying not to think about that yet, I still have my current job to finish!

The Free Friday promotion over at Ravelry is going well! join my group and if you are the first person to reply to my post each friday, you win a free copy of that weeks pattern - easy!

The 50% off promotion wraps up today at 23.59  USA Eastern Daylight time, and I'll start thinking of how next to use this fantastic Ravelry tool

The Rhinebeck Aviatrix contest seems to have run away with itself, the number of people queueing and downloading the pattern has increased substantially  - and remember we have agreed that the Aviatrix wearer does NOT have to be a baby!

Roaring Meg pattern owners will have received a note from me saying that the pattern has been updated, don't worry! the numbers haven't changed, but the instructions and layout are improved...it's one of those things about pattern writing - as with all things...you get better with practice.

The next pattern to receive this treatment will be Riverstone, I've improved the neckline and will give another neckline option - you will get a note from me when it is updated.

here is a teaser!

Have a lovely weekend everyone

No comments: