Monday, August 1, 2011

New design tuesday - Baby basics test knit

Over the past few years I have had a tremendous amount of help from test knitters from the various groups on Ravelry, now I have decided that it is time for my test knitters to have a place in the Just Jussi forum group.

The inaugural test knit in the group is for the Baby Basics, whether you are a beginner knitter or very experienced there is a style for you.

I can't offer yarn or payment, but I can offer the "good" copy of the pattern once it is test knitted and tech edited, and my everlasting thanks and admiration, your name will show on the project page as a test knitter as well.

I do have to keep the test knit in one place, and Ravelry is the best place for me to do that - the forum is here  please feel free to join in and volunteer, the "rules" are there as well, but I try to keep these to a minimum so that everyone can join in and share in the fun.

So come over, the smallest sizes take 1 skein of DK and a day to make, what are you waiting for?!

No comments: