this weeks winner is number 3...that's cguard! I'll gift the pattern to you via Ravelry.
Thanks for the great tips everybody, it's amazing how much knowledge you can pick up from other knitters.
This weeks pattern is Henry it is one of my favourites as it it SO quick to knit, and the neckline makes me feel clever. Henry is suitable for boys and girls.
- please include your Ravelry name or your email address (can space it out to avoid spambots)
- I will gift the pattern via Ravelry, if you do not belong to Rav I will email the .pdf to you
- winner (s) are drawn sometime on Friday, this means "Friday afternoon/evening New Zealand time"
- the winner (s) are chosen by random number generator (I use this one)
- you may enter even if you have won before
ok, this weeks question...
"if you could only knit with one yarn for the rest of your life, which yarn would you choose?"
I don't mind if the answer is specific e.g. Malabrigo Rios (my current yarn amore) or "worsted wool" just give me an answer and tell me a little bit about why you choose that yarn.