Thursday, March 22, 2012

Free Friday a repeat

This weeks winner is number 4, thats JJ, I have gifted you the pattern via Ravelry,
and I figure that because  it really is so lovely, that I'll put the Aria pattern up as a prize for this week as well!
For specs please see the previous post, and once again just say "Hi" or something in the comments section.


To win this  pattern please say "Hi" in the comments.

Housekeeping:
- please include your Ravelry name or your email address (you can space it out to avoid spambots)- I will gift the pattern via Ravelry, if you do not belong to Rav I will email the .pdf to you- winner (s) are drawn sometime on Friday, this means "Friday afternoon/evening New Zealand time"- the winner (s) are chosen by random number generator (I use this one)- you may enter even if you have won before

8 comments:

JJ said...

Thank you SO much. I never win anything so winning this is like double the joy. Can't wait to start it :o)

rachel mitchell said...

Hi awesome, would love to knit this for my disable daughter

xmasangels on rav

Julia (threebadcats) said...

Hi there - trying again in case I get lucky! If not, I'm just going to buy this pattern already ;)

Genevieve said...

Hi!!! I so have to try again in case I can get lucky!!! *crosses everything*

Christina said...

It really is so lovely. Thanks so much for doing this and putting this one up again!!!
waldomd on Rav

Julia said...

This is a really cute pattern. Thanks! Rav-weesheep

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous design :)

Mamma5 on Rav

Alison said...

Oh I will be in to win again, I love this wee pattern. Tentacles on Rav.