Saturday, April 28, 2012

Free Friday

I slipped again this week, Flash arrived home from 2 weeks overseas and we have been so busy that something had to give.

Happily my busy thing has been test knitting a new set of designs (thats the thing with me...one idea turns into many designs) one of which is now in testing. I'm having a little trouble with the other versions, calculating raglan shaping to fit with a stranded stitch pattern can be tricky, but I am so fixed on having the pattern look just as it does in my head that I will keep pounding those numbers until they work!

This week's winner is Karen - but I don't have an email or Ravelry name for you, so please message me on Ravelry if you are a member or email me justine at justjussi dot com.


This week the pattern is Ember which looks like (and is) a simple little thing, but it is so fun and quick to make, you may learn some new skills along the way and it is seamless!






Housekeeping:
- please include your Ravelry name or your email address (you can space it out to avoid spambots)- I will gift the pattern via Ravelry, if you do not belong to Rav I will email the .pdf to you- winner (s) are drawn sometime on Friday, this means "Friday afternoon/evening New Zealand time"- the winner (s) are chosen by random number generator (I use this one)- you may enter even if you have won before

9 comments:

Andria said...

An adorable sweater.
Adia on Ravelry

Sara said...

That is a sweet, sweet pattern...

nhsarab on ravelry

Knittingdancer on Ravelry said...

Very cute pattern. I like that it has no seaming.

Threebadcats on Rav said...

Another really cute top! And I love the colours too. I'm in please!

meppybn said...

What a cutie-pie pattern!!
Rav id : meppybn

Lise said...

What a gorgeous little sweater. I would love to have this pattern. Thank you so much !

Rose said...

What a lovely little top. Thanks for the giveaway.

sisterrobinson on ravelry

Anonymous said...

Such a cute pattern.
lbaconbutterfly @ yahoo.com
Charlottesmom on ravelry

Quinn said...

That is adorable! I want to make one for myself :)