Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bad blogger

I know, I know, I'm a bad blogger.

Facebook is to blame (and I'm not getting into a FB discussion here) it is just so quick and easy to post something on the fly and the response is immediate. However I can't talk in depth about anything there like I can here.

Baby Isla is growing fast, such a sweet natured wee girl she has us all enchanted. Cody adores her and they both love their family dinner night stories with Granddad (we all gather round, lots of grown up kids and two little ones) and soon there will be another little cousin to love.


The knitting is continuing apace, firstly Fat Kitty which has been a big hit


The Sprinkles skirt and Sakura cardigan which will both be released soon (join my newsletter - link in the sidebar to be informed of when)



The effects of leaving my day job and becoming a fulltime designer are starting to become obvious to me now, I've been fulltime for almost 3 months now and it has been a very positive change, in terms of my health, family and happiness. I look forward to being able to bring you lots of interesting designs in the near future and I'm having fun finally publishing paper patterns and teaching a lot more.

Thats me for now, I won't talk about my sourdough adventures...maybe next time! Happy Easter everybody.


No comments: