Monday, September 5, 2011

New Design Tuesday - too tired to knit!

and too tired to blog if the truth be told!

Two full on weekends will do that to you, I spent this past weekend in Wellington with my Mama, we dined at  Pravda and Logan Brown, shopped at Iko Iko, the Frank Kitts markets, Te Papa, and loads of other places whose names escape me... then attended The World of Wearable Arts show - amazing!

Yesterday I took an annual leave day off work to recover, and spent it doing Just Jussi work (which really isn't work at all) the Baby Basics pattern is basically ready to go, the Big Love sweaters are complete, as is the pattern, but I've decided on a bit more testing for it before it goes to the tech editor.



I re-wrote the Yoga socks pattern, tidied my yarn storage and did last months accounts, now I am at a bit of a loose end...I have plenty of designs to be going on with, but I'm too tired to start. I think I will go and sit on the couch with my Christmas knitting (I'm making Pimpelliese scarves for all of the women in the family...hopefully my sock yarn stash will benefit from reduction!) it is one of those lovely patterns like Baktus...where you increase until you have used 1/2 your yarn and then decrease (hopefully having just enough yarn to cast off)

And just because I like to spur myself onwards by blogging:

new designs:

- Katie snowflake - a dolman sleeved, lace and fairisle cardi for girls
- Pax - a good plain sweater with a touch of intarsia...

have a great week!

1 comment: