Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Milse pattern is live!


Milse (mil-SHAY, gaelic) is my latest design to be released, it is available from Ravelry, Craftsy, my website and Patternfish

It is available at an introductory price of $3.75 (varying wildly between $2.90 and $3.05 US) until Monday 1 July 2013 (NZ)




Milse is a pattern which you will use over and over again, instructions are given for long and short sleeves, and a bubble or straight skirt. You can vary the length of the skirt, leave out the stripes, add a stranded pattern, its all up to you as the plain stst base makes it easy.

Worked from the top down the most taxing part is the provisional cast on, which is fully illustrated with a photo tutorial so you will wonder why you ever thought it was difficult.

Sizes 6 months to 10 years, worked in DK.

In other design news, I'm in the middle of a dilemma, I love the Harriet cardigan I have been working on and was about to send it to my test knitters when I decided I wasn't too fussed on the gusset, it just seems to bulky in the DK, I'm a bit sad about it but I'm pretty sure it has to go.
I'm working on a new envelope neck design and it also has underarm gussets, but because it is fingering weight yarn the gussets are less noticeable.

With all of this to-ing and fro-ing over Harriet I think the Cubby sweater will actually end up with the testers sooner!



No comments: